Our Club Member Fun-Fly will be held Saturday, March 25th from 9:00AM until 3:00PM.
• Use of the North field will be restricted to the event until after 3:00pm. Activity on the South field will be unrestricted.
• *Current Active members only*
• Events are restricted to fixed wing, propeller driven aircraft.
• Lunch will be served and will cost $5.00 per person.
• A group Safety talk will take place at 8:45am at the pavilion area at the field. The list of competitive events has been set.
• Performance will be judged. The two top flyers will win a $25 gift card
Much thanks to Chris Langley and Larry Frano for coordinating this event and, in advance, to those who have volunteered to help with the event.
Volunteer opportunities still available.
We are going to have four (4) helium-filled balloons. They will be tied at 10, 25, 50 & 75-foot with crepe paper so that it just snips and doesn't wrap in prop like string.
*2 Minute Touch 'N' Go's*
Soon as your wheels leave the ground the timer will start. You have 2 minutes to do as many touch 'n' goes as you can do before the time expires.
We will have a table cloth taped to the runway, You will try and land and come to a complete stop at that table cloth. if you get right on it you get 50 points..
*Fuel Jug Bowling (CCRC Pool Noodle Bowling)*
Each pilot gets 3 passes.
Fill the sky with airplanes. A horn or whistle will be blown, all aircraft must land fast as you can, The Last plane down is eliminated. Continue till all but one plane is eliminated.